Command continues to expand its industry leadership in providing a full range of document lifecycle services to the investment company community. We are the preferred vendor for dozens mutual fund families. Our clients include some of the largest fund families in terms of both number of funds and assets under management, as well as innovative leaders and smaller boutique fund families who require superior document lifecycle solutions. Increasingly, we have been selected for long term engagements and have multi-year contracts to provide a full range of services.
- Command’s composition, customer service, and EDGAR teams are well attuned to the specific needs and requirements of the fund industry.
- The Command Automated Publishing System (CAPS), enhances our clients’ ability to more effectively manage the increasingly complex production of prospectuses, and other sections of registration statements, and other documents. Further, the flexibility and power of CAPS makes it well-suited for the proposed new forms such as the new N-MFP1 for money market funds and N-PORT and N-CEN in the upcoming Investment Company Modernization rule.
- Our EDGAR solution includes our full-service offering as well as EDGAR Slayer, a new tool for CAPS clients that offers superior EDGAR conversions and full control of the process.
- We provide translation of prospectuses and other shareholder communications into more than 120 languages.
- Our extensive and state-of-the-art printing technologies and bindery capabilities enable you to gain efficiencies and cost-effectiveness that are unparalleled in the industry. We have printing technologies specifically designed for both long print runs and shorter print-on-demand requirements such as those related to summary prospectuses.
- Thorough XBRL consultation and collaboration for risk/return summaries.
As with all of our products and services, Command’s friendly and professional customer service team is available for 24/7 support.